It is the policy of Class 3 Sales that :
- All Sales on Used, damaged, "sold as is" and NFA items are final - NO Refunds.
- All products carry original Manufacturer warranty only. We off NO warranty, implied or expressed, what so ever.
- All returned subject to 25% restocking fee.
- Returned items must be in same condition as when purchased (this includes packaging) or item(s) may not be accepted for return Credit card fees & shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Firearm purchases at gunshows that are "delayed" or denied will be cancelled.
- Also, the purchaser will guarantee full payment, if check or Credit card payment does not, can not or fails to be processed. In other words, you payment does not go through, I report the firearms as stolen and point BATFe/FBI at you.
- NFA paperwork processing times is not in my control.
- If you do not submit you form 4's to BATFe within 90 days, there will be a storage fee assessed :
- $25 per month on any suppressor
- $50 per month on machine guns
- if the item is oversized (bigger than average) then the storage fee is doubled.
- All firearms are dangerous! Proper care must be taken to ensure that no injures occur.
- You must inspect and maintain your firearm properly. Failure to do so may result in damage to the firearm and/or injury/death to the shooter and/or bystanders.
- It is YOUR responsibility to make sure that the firearm is safe and properly maintained.
- You should inspect and clean all firearms prior to use.
- Any firearm(s) sold as used should be inspected by a gunsmith prior to use.
Online Purchases and bidding(if auction) At present, we are not doing online sales or auctions.
- It is your responsibility to know your State laws. i.e. if you bid on a pistol that comes with Hi-Cap mags and you live in California or another state that restricts hi-cap mags, and you bid and win my auction, you will get the gun without the Hi-Cap mags. I will not accept the gun back because it does not have mags. You must find mags that conforms with your state laws. Also, I will not pro-rate the bid amount for the lack of mags.
- I can not sell/ship ANY firearm to California. DO NOT BID OR ASK. The answer is no!!!
- Contact by winning bidder must be made within 24 hours. I must receive Full payment & FFL/SOT within 7 days. Winner pays ACTUAL shipping charges (I don’t believe in making money on shipping.)
- All NFA rules apply!
- Winning bid does not include any transfer taxes (NFA Items only). Please ask what form the item is on, if not stated in auction
- We charge actual shipping/Insurance. No added charges or fees. Also, there is no "Paperwork" Fee.
- We accept Visa/MasterCard. Bid price reflects 3% cash discount price.
- Indiana residents add 7% sales tax.